- OK the choice of the references
- make everything more rounded starting with a sphere with light on up/left and shadow down/right (in order to follow the rounded shape)
1) PIZZA: it would be more interesting if I separate the part with the tomato from the edge and the plate (like a little muffin).
Do the cheese (mozzarella) with harder edges.
2) BARK: start with the light/shadow of the sphere to make it more rounded.
3) GEM: OK the use of the lasso tool for the hard edge.
Add light/shadow to make it more rounded.
This night I should have the next feedback for week 3 (Learning from the Masters): I can't wait!